Saturday, May 25, 2013

Naps

So at the moment my tiny human is taking a nap. Which she went down for without a fuss. LOVEEEEE these days!! Feels like they are few and far between anymore. 2 1/2 years old seems to be the perfect age to start refusing naps and screaming bloody murder til she can't breathe anymore. I hate those days. The days where you can SEE the child is tired. You can HEAR how tired they are. YOU, yourself is tired! Yet the child thinks they know better and will not go down for a nap. Not without a huge fight at least. I have yet to figure out the best way to deal with those days. The crabby days of no naps. At one point in time for like a week, I let my child take naps in one of those tunnels that comes with a tent. Lol! I kid you not. It was so annoying. Lets not take a nap in our nice comfy bed.... NoOoOoOoOo! Lets take a nap on the floor in a tunnel! Sounds perfect. Hell after the first day of it... I let her take a nap in it the next day as soon as I could! Lol. Mommy needed quiet time. What did I do during that time? Clean? Nope. Take a shower? Nope. Make a phone call? Nope.... I laid on the couch with my feet on the wall and my head hanging off the side.. Why? Because I could! Haha. Yes. Talk about needing adult contact! But like I said... Naps. I should really be taking them still myself. But nope.. I also fight them... I wonder where my daughter gets it from??

No comments:

Post a Comment